Because the sandblasting machine needs a long time for sandblasting every day, the sand pipe of the sandblasting machine is very easy to be damaged, so the enterprises that generally use the sandblasting machine purchase a lot of sand pipes of the sandblasting machine for storage. However, there are some precautions for the storage of sand pipe of Shanghai sandblasting machine. Otherwise, the random storage of sand pipe of sandblasting machine may affect the service life of the sand pipe. So in order to store the sand pipe of sandblasting machine, today's editor will share the relevant precautions for the storage of sand pipe of sandblasting machine.
1. In order to prevent the sand pipe of sandblasting machine from being compressed and deformed during storage, the stacking of hose should not be too high, and the stacking height should not exceed 1.5m in general; and it is required that the hose should be frequently "inverted" during storage, generally not less than once a quarter.
2. The warehouse for storing sandblasting machine sand pipe and sandblasting machine accessories shall be kept clean and ventilated. The relative temperature of sandblasting pipe shall be below 80%. The temperature in the warehouse shall be kept between - 15 ° C and + 40 ° C, and the hose shall be protected from direct sunlight and rain and snow.
3. Sand pipe shall be stored as loose as possible. Generally, for sandblasting hose with inner diameter less than 76mm, it can be stored in coil, but the inner diameter of the disc shall not be less than 15 times of the inner diameter of sandblasting hose.
4. When the sand pipe is stored, it shall not contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent or other corrosive liquid or gas; and it shall be 1m away from the heat source.
5. During the storage of sand pipe of sandblasting machine, it is strictly prohibited to stack heavy objects on the sandblasting pipe body, and prevent external extrusion and damage.
6. Generally, the storage period of sand pipe shall not exceed two years, and it shall be used by the first warehouser to prevent the quality of sand blasting hose from being affected due to too long storage.